Our rehabilitation program is created to assist patients who are recovering from surgery, stroke, illness, injury, or hospitalization. Therapies available include Physical, Occupational, and Speech with nurses and home health aides available.
The RCS Rehabilitation program encourages patient participation in therapy. Our goal is to return patients to their maximum level of functionality. Our team provides preventative and rehabilitation services to maximize functionality and promote well-being.
Diagnoses treated include:
- Total hip & knee replacement
- Debility and general weakness
- Frequent falls
- Home safety evaluations
- Stroke, arthritis, lower back pain
- Chronic musculoskeletal issues
- Focusing on engaging patient in healthy rehab/recovery
- Assessing and monitoring of incision sites to detect early signs of infection or problematic issues.
- Education, i.e., safety issues, hip precautions and bleeding precautions (if on blood thinner)
- Home exercise program
- Patient, family and care giver involved with treatment planning and D/C planning